Pin's Q and A

January 01, 2019

Welcome 2k19! Welcome new archives! Welcome 10 years blogging! Welcome my month! And Welcome New Life!!

This is my QnA for my first post in 2019.
Here we go..

Nickname:
Pinul

What’s beside you?
My headphone, my phone and a piece of orange.

Favourite sports:
Running, Badminton, Swimming

Favourite season:
Autumn

What’s in your bag?
Books, wallet, work-papers.

Food that you want to eat now:
Noodles, ddoekbokki

Favorite food:
Spicy and boiled food!

Dishes that you do well:
Boiled egg, noddles *kekkeke~

Your ideal man:
Kindhearted, mature, give me a space for being alone

Your appearance?
Little girl with chubby cheeks, bye.

Song that you’ve sung 18 times:
Mocca – How Wonderful Life Would Be..

Favorite movie genre:
Melodrama

Program that you think good:
Running Man, Youth over Flower.
I often watch Kdramas; I choose The Innocent Man, It’s Okay That’s Love, My Wife is having an Affair This Week and Reply Series as my forever dramas.

Favorite flowers:
Daisy, Hydrangea

The way that you relieve your stresses:
Sleeping all the time, listening instrumental song, playing with kitten and.. sleeping again.

Favorite words:
Nothing last forever, not even pain.

Favorite fruit:
Green pear.

Favorite color:
Beige, Nude, Grey, Peach

Recently, what makes you the happiest?
Sound of violin, bokeh from light-beam, night view, rays that through my window, fog and rainy days.

Thing that you cherish:
My Cat

Words you suddenly want to say:
Heol~

The most memorized movie:
Leap Year, La La Land, Little Forest, More Than Blue

Persons whom you think of now:
My parents. Someone in my dreamland.

My strong point:
Get along well with others. Life in peace. Very independent.

My shortcoming:
Often delay decisions

Respected persons:
Prophet Muhammad SAW, Father, Mother

Birthday gift that you want:
A grey kitten.

Favorite animal:
Cats.

What do you wear now?
Pajamas.

Hobbies:
Sleeping, watching the movie, reading, scrolling my blog feeds, tickling the cat, adoring people, listening to the music, etc.

Habit:
Remain silent and doing nothing.

What do you want to do with your lover?
Bungee jumping. Hiking. Camping.

Persons whom you dislike:
Person who don't want listen others.

Profession:
Part-timer student, part-timer chemical analyst.
Full-timer day-dreamer.

Favorite singer:
Frau, David Archuletta, Greyson Chance, M.C The Max, Roy Kim, Lee Seunggi.

Musical instrument that you want to learn:
I want to play most of them, If I must pick, I would choose Violin, Harmonica and Flute.

Favorite Band:
Mocca, Coldplay, Westlife, Secondhand Serenade, Sunggyomo Acacia.

Music genre’s:
Swing, Waltz.

Thing that you fear of:
Monday morning, seriously.

Time to sleep:
Between 12 pm until 3 am

What will you say when you are in front of a mirror?
What the.... -_-

Favourite games:
The Sims, Covet, Criminal Case, Farm Ville.

Favourite book genres:
Fairy Tales, Angst, Poetry.

What will they do firstly when a man and a woman date?
Have a meal, watching movie, go to bookstore, enjoy the night view.

How much do you satisfy your actual life?
55%

Characters?
ISFP. Koleris -Plegmatic.

If you are angry:
Silent.

If your lover is angry:
I’ll leave him along until he feels better.

If your lover wants to separate:
Part in a clean manner.

What are you writing now?
This QnA

Place that you want to go or live:
Finland, Venice, Switzerland.

Things that you want to do?
Bungee jumping, paragliding, camping in Africa.

Your recommended food:
Mesh potato

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Comment