18 y.o

January 27, 2013

"Sangeul Cukhae Hamnida!!!!"
"Happy brithday to me! happy brithday to me!!" 
Tanggal 21 Januari kemarin, gue ulang tahuuuuun *dancing!!*Why feel so old?
Merasa belakangan ini melalui hari - hari dengan damai. And believe that God will give all the best for me :D Very relieved pass a few days in peace. Laughing with relief at school, completing tasks thoroughly, doing a lot of things that I like, find any friends anymore, not lonely anymore. Very grateful. Before, I never thought that laughing is a huge boon. So thank you. When I can laugh even once, will feel very very happy.


Hopes to be a better person tomorrow. Not to be better than others, but to be better than I had previously. Wish people all around me are happy, my mom, my dad, my sister, my friends, and everyone. Hoping to always with them. Haaaaah!!! It becomes very expensive lately. :')

After that, I will continue living by doing something good. doing something I love. Doing many things that have not come true in the last year. And many more. Thanks to God who gave me life in this new age. I promise I'll trying not to waste it so as not to regret later.

And the latter, thank you very much for my Mom, Rifqi, Clodina, Muti, Chindy, Resa, Mercy, Annisa, Andi, Bagus and Andri who had made ​​a surprise on the day my birthday. I have never had this before. Very very grateful. 

Thank you for coming, thank you for the cake and gifts from you guys, thank you for your congratulations for me, thank you for your pray, and thank you for everything. I love you guys :)

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Comment