Rambling Before the War

September 08, 2017

Hola Septemba!

It should be ‘September Ceria’, sadly it was not.

I am typing with the responsibility to study but otherwise, I still exhausted, extremely.

Today should be a productive day, but.. I losing somewhere. Because I still tired– of life.

Polite confession: Today, I’m not going back to Bogor just because I want to finish my research report but the funny fact is; I keep losing somewhere, in this virtual world until this hour. Listening Mary Hopkin’s song which remembered me about my childhood life and can’t moving forward because Age of Youth soundtrack playlist.

I LOVE SATURDAY.
I love Saturday than Sunday.
I love Saturday than everything!

BUT WHY SATURDAY ALWAYS PASS TOO FAST?
I need more pack of 'hours', 
Do you have it? A day fill up with 24++ hours package.

Next week and– I don’t know until when, I’ll facing my super-busy days. College will start this Monday, not start yet but I know 7th semester gonna be hell. Yea, basically I hate college. I have many-things-to-do that I should finish these day. Preparation for my research presentation is my priority cause I want to attend the 2nd trial in mid-September. Sadly, my research still undone. I still going here and there to testing my outcome materials. The most annoying one is, I still don't know which match dispersant to our materials. I’m not tryin’ to be dramatic but believe me, I am sick reaching my teacher

And here we go.. the most unconducive place; Laboratory.
There was hell. I have a stack of product report, product should be analysing, never-ending-listed equipment calibration, unstopping validation process, reference standard documentation– and more. It feels like I want to throw those things to the trash can!

Next month I’ll start my PKL in Indonesian Power. The real engineer will be born. It means, I’ll go to North Jakarta in the morning, go to college in Central Jakarta in the afternoon and go to office in East Jakarta in the night. 

I am not even a Power Rangers but why I should through this kind of situation when I always started my day with “sleepy-face” expression and have no energy left in the noon, everyday?

I can’t even image how it would be if I should keep moving 24 hours non-stop

The real war, soon.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Comment