Kang Ma Ru's hearts..

November 02, 2015



This is one of the best part from Korean Drama 'The Innocent Man' aka 'Nice Guy'. I almost give up searching this part but finally found it after suffer with hangul~ ekekekek~~

What's make me really love this scene?
His narrative. We'll never know Ma Ru's true feeling toward Eun Gi until he expend it to his father. This is the part where we finally know how Kang Ma Ru's true feeling for Eun Gi. He feel sorry towards her, his guilty, his regret, and his love for Eun Gi.

With weeds, breeze, sound of wind, sea, waves, holding hands, Kang Ma Ru's lovely gaze for Eun Gi, Eun Gi's sincere smile, harmonica, sunset, and 'waltz in sorrow' song as bgm. Who wouldn't fall into this?


아버지..
어느날 한여자가 제게 걸어왔습니다.
내가 할수 있는 가장 모진 말로 상처를 주고
내가 할수 있는 모든 힘을 다해 밀어 냈던 
그 여자가 시 제게 걸어 왔습니다.

이 여자는 나와 참 많이 닮았습니다.
저는 꽤 자주 이 여자를 보며 나를 봅니다.

내 몸에 난 상처가 이 여자에게도 있습니다.
내 머릿속을 꽉 채운 눈물도
이 여자의 가슴속에 똑같이 흐르고 있습니다.

내가 준 상처고 
내가 준 눈물 입니다.
이 여자를 만나는게 아니였습니다.

이 여자를 나같은 놈의 인생 안에 들어오게 하는게 아니였습니다.

후회합니다 아버지
살아 오며 처음으로 
후회합니다..
.....


Father..
One day, a woman walked into my life
I hurt her deeply with the harshest words possible
I pushed her away as much as I could
But, she still came back to me.

She is so much like me
I look t myself often when I look at her.

She has the physical wounds that I have
The tears that fill my brain
are flowing through her heart as well.

I gave her those wound
I made her cry
I shouldn't have met her.

I shouldn't have allowed her to come into the life a guy like me.

Father, I'm regretting it
This is the first time
that I have ever regretted in my life..
.....


Now, I start looking for Eun Gi's narrative in EP 18 opening. Eun Gi's true feeling for Ma Ru. Wish me luck!

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Comment